Monday, November 2, 2009

What's Next?

I'm typing this with Hayden on my lap so if there are any mispellings and what not, I apologize. I was talking to Denise and she wondered if anyone wanted to do a baked goods exchange in this holiday season. I'm game, but there is no pressure and no guilt if you are just not feeling it.

Also, I was thinking that when we start the regular exchange again in January what are your thoughts on every 6 weeks instead of monthly. I say this because as I type this I still have a couple of soups in our freezer, plus most of the meals from the October exchange. With six of us we can easily have a freezer meal a week and not need to be replenished for 6 weeks or so. Am I the only one feeling this way? Please let me know.

Finally, all the meals have been fabulous and time/sanity savers. My gratitude goes out to all of you!

2 comments:

  1. sorry for the blank email. i hit enter and it published too soon. anywho, please check out this post and respond accordingly. thanks much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the every-6-week schedule. I got a tad bit overwhelmed this last exchange, but over all I have enjoyed this group--it's helped me be better at planning ahead and I've enjoyed your dishes (they've been really handy as well). I think the baked goods exchange sounds fun, but I am going to take a little break until January. Enjoy it, y'all.

    ReplyDelete